Wednesday, December 31, 2008

6 Week Ultrasound - Dec. 30, 2009


The Heart Beat Video....turn up your volume so you can hear the heart beat!

It's official.....we have a heart beat!! Today, Mike and I went to the doctor's office for our first pre-natal visit. It was very exciting to hear the heartbeat and see the baby. Of course, I started crying....I'm such a softie....and ever since I've been pregnant, I can cry at the drop of a hat.

Up until this point, I've been feeling pretty good. I've had small bouts of indigestion and nausea but nothing a rice cracker can't cure. Since we had our first visit fairly early....and the doctor's office kind of screwed up....they generally don't do first ultrasounds until 8-9 weeks....so, we get to go back in 3 weeks to see our baby again.

Here is another video and some pics for your viewing pleasure....Enjoy!

P.S. I'm still trying to figure out the format of the blog...so, please bare with me!

See the Baby:

















2 comments:

  1. Congrats guys!!! Great blog! :) So much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats....

    It's a lizzard!

    [img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_bHKJLV1JvYIBpdOjzbkF/SIG=12299p2bs/EXP=1230929673/**http%[/img]

    ReplyDelete